Nitrous and Boost?

whats up guys, its time to make my truck a little faster. I was wondering if anybody has any experience with spraying nitrous in addition to boost. I was thinking about putting a 90 degree nozzle in the inlet of the intercooler and spraying a 50 shot dry like that? Any suggestions like how much is safe where i should spray and all that good stuff? The truck has a powerdyne supercharger on 6lbs with injectors and a decent sized intercooler. Thanks for any help!!

With a blower I would say anything under a 100shot would be fine... I would never recommend using a dry shot with a blower in the first place due to the fuel system already being strained as it is and you have to rely on your injectors as well to be able to support the extra oxygen intake... A wet system will take the injectors out of the question but still relys on fuel pump pressure to keep up with the amount of nitrous, thus a stand alone tank is the best option... Seperate tank with your choice of fuel, (preferably highest octane you can get for its detonation resistance), shark nozzle placed a couple inches before throttlebody, purge solenoid, fuel solenoid, nitrous solenoid, WOT switch, Window switch, fuel pressure switch, single stage will be just fine... Plus a few other parts... The main reason for stand alone tank is your factory fuel system wont be affected no matter how much spray you have since the fuel is being supplied by the pump in the stand alone... Won't even need to mess with timing except adding a few degrees because of the cooler intake charge, but it is always good to have a small buffer anyways and not to run it to tight... Start with a 25-35 shot and work your way up to 100

I would pulley down your blower for the same or more power at this point IMHO.

Change to a recessed plug (BR7EFS - NGK) and watch your fueling. I have tuned as much as 125 shot on 10lbs of boost with good success. Do not go too rich or you will blow a ring land. Common tuning will have a semi rich condition for boost however for Nitrous, rich is just as bad as lean. It is a very delicate balance.