My New SS

SS&Sierra_84

Last Friday I picked up a 03 Arrival Blue SS. Really Good Condition. A little more miles on it than I wanted it to have but overall great shape. Picked it up off a dealership about 4 hours away. Only issues with the truck is drivers side bottom seat is torn and the drivers side arm rest is cracked. Missing passenger side break duct. I am going to give it some TLC and get it back to perfection. I already ordered a bullydog cold air intake An Intimidator Spoiler. An SS 3rd break light cover. I am waiting till april since the guy wont have any available a Chevy Bowtie with the Blue SS in the center. A custom dashboard cover, I just ordered beldon plug wires and some ACDELCO plugs got to get the transmission flushed and change the oil and run the good stuff. All in all the truck is in really god shape. No major issues other than drivers seat. It also has a little scuff on the passenger side front bumper. Got a good deal on it. So Im going to take some pictures of it do a before and after. If anbody has any helpful information on getting these trucks running great and ideas or places to get things for them. I would love to hear it.

welcome to the site Robert. congrats on finding a SS, sometime everything needs a lil tlc im sure you'll have it looking new in now time. as far as your services good how many miles are on the truck? do you know any pervious history or any records of it? if not id start on driveline diffs,t-case, tranmission service fluid and filter change(not a flush) but you came to the right spot good info and helpful guys,good luck and enjoy your SS