drivetrain vibration

Well ever since I ve got the truck back together there has been a vibration coming from the front on the truck. Its very fine and I can feel it in my steering wheel and feet. It gets worse as speed increases. Im thinking that its my front driveshaft since I purchased a used one from a junk yard for the 4l80e swap. The truck is lowered 2in front 4in rear. The U joints look and feel good. If there is anything else I should look for then someone please let me know. Thanks for the help

Replaced the u joints in the front driveshaft but the vibration is still there. I noticed last night that if I hold a constant speed that the vibration actually comes and goes. These happens if I have the truck in drive or in neutral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used 15182094. I bought the thing off of ebay from a junkyard and when I got I checked the u joints and they felt fine. I put the driveshaft in the truck and there was a vibration. So U joints are cheap enough I just replaced them. There is still no change. I going to take it out and have it checked. I'm going to have my tires rebalance as well but it feels to fast to be a wheel plus I swapped the tires from front to rear and there wasn't any change. Wheel bearings and tie rods look and feel good. Both cv axles are brand new. If its not that driveshaft then I don't know what it could be.

Went to the junk yard and found a different driveshaft and tried it on the truck.......vibration is still there. On a positive note I picked up a complete hydro boost lines and all for 50$

Truck runs great other then the vibration issue. Two different front driveshafts that were factory balanced did not get rid of the vibration. I think I need to look somewhere else on the truck.

If clocking the driveshaft 180 degrees doesn't fix it, I would start to look at the front diff. Sounds to me like something isn't right in there. Any kinda of a growl or anything under decel?

I just got done rebuilding the front diff. The vibration started when I put the 80e in and the two driveshafts.

Have you pulled the trans inspection cover and checked everything there? Flex plate and converter bolts? If that's all straight then I would question the input and output shafts of the tranny. Which tranny to t-case adapter did you use?

I used the adapter that time2kill makes. All torque converter and flex bolts are tight ( I double checked last night ) I did notice last night that there was some slop In the u joint on the rear driveshaft.