drivetrain vibration

Have the same vibration but am confident at this point after replacing all ujoints with spicer joints and replacing the rear output bearing in my transfer that it's the rear shaft itself. Mine starts vibrating at around 70, driveshaft balancing isn't expensive at all so I would have them checked before doing all the crap I've done unless u have a shop and time to do it urself.

Nope it sure didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh. Your running out of things to check. This may sound stupid, but are you sure it is coming from the front of the truck? Who did the swap in the tcase? Just saying. Your running out of things it could be. I would start checking the parts that have been changed.

You have checked the tranny out up front. You have checked the d-shaft. All that is left is tcase. I haven't done my tcase mod yet( I'm getting ready to do the 80e swap) but isn't there a bearing that presses onto the new input shaft of the tcase? Could that be out of alignment?

The transfer case I bought from jake (smokeshow) over on pt.net. I ll go I depth this weekend when I get a chance. The vibration is really annoying me at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im having the same issue starts at 60 or the jus get to where at 90 feels like ima lose something. So I did front and rear driveshaft u-joints and had both balanced. Well never felt so solid but this vibration is still here. Ive been told that the trans is going.It was only $300 with labor so not bad if you dont wanna get dirty. Ima go to the D/S an get a second opinion.