tax returnes

CJ_978

If you have to pay in it just means you guys are just making to damn much money Lol J/K

Hell my goal is to never have to pay the goverment more at the end of the year since I already do throughout the year. so my wife and I actually payout more every paycheck to avoid ever paying it. Yeah it sucks giving them extra money each month but we alway seem to get it back come taxe's time. I know some dont want the goverment to have even more of their money. but they already take a ton anyways whats a couple hundred extra a month Lol.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys end up owing? I don't understand?

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

22. Single. No kids. Claiming 0. Make $60K a year... Those bastards steal everything and maybe hand me a $400 return if i claim my tools...

22. Single. No kids. Claiming 0. Make $60K a year... Those bastards steal everything and maybe hand me a $400 return if i claim my tools...

Yeah thats how it was for me years ago. but with having a kid this year. the wife having crazy student loans payments ( more that most peoples home payment) and over paying out the ass we finally get a decent amount back. Hell I remember one year I had to pay in when I was in high school I was so pissed. it was only $400.00 but still made me mad.

Personal property tax from 2013, vacation, medical bills, meth.

Bro, you should stay away from that stuff, it'll rot your teeth! If you need help, we're all here for you Shawn!

Oh yeah, taxes...the worst time of the year for me...gotta pay through the nose to Uncle Sam!

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)