Coverking custom neoprene seat covers

90zxdriver

Finally getting around to posting these for sale. These are the two-tone black and charcoal (dark gray) neoprene custom seat covers for an extended cab Silverado or Sierra with a solid rear bench and dual power front buckets w/ fold down armrests. They are the expensive CR grade wetsuit material (not the thinner Neosupreme stuff) and have map pockets on both front seats. They were probably on the truck for about 6 months or so (maybe a bit longer) before I decided to take them off.

I bought them to protect the seats in my SS from my (at the time) German Shepherd puppy, Dexter. They worked good for the first 6 months but now that he is about 85 lbs, whenever he does a flying leap into the passenger seat, the seat bottom tends to shift around and I was constantly adjusting it. It was never an issue when he was a pup but then he grew up. Also, now that he is full grown, I have to fold the rear seat up for him to fit in the back and the seat covers are pretty much pointless when the seat is always folded up. They did a great job at protecting the leather seats. No matter how nasty or wet Dexter got, the leather never saw any of it. They have been washed and stored in my closet since I stopped using them. They are in good shape, no rips, tears, smells or anything like that but I did use them used so they are not 100% perfect. I'm sure you will find a few German Shepherd hairs still clung to them.

The only real complaint I had with these covers is the seat bottoms for the front seats moved around. I contacted Cover King about it and they advised it was because I had factory leather. They said it is not an issue with cloth seats and as a solution I could put the rubber no-slip rug backing between the leather and covers to hold them in place. I never tried it and ended up just not putting them on after taking them off for a cleaning.

One last thing to point out (and I didn't notice this until I removed them for cleaning and had them laying side by side) but the color of the gray (the insert color) between the front and rear seats is a different color gray. I ordered all the same color so I'm not sure why it is not all the same. I never noticed when they were in the truck. I took a photo to show the different shade.

Here is a link for more info:

http://www.coverking.com/custom-seat-covers/water-resistant-neoprene-seat-cover.html

These list for $620 on the Cover King website. I paid just above $500 through Stylintrucks or autoanything (I forget).

Anyway, $225, shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures.