Tail of the Dragon in NC/TN

Blick05SS

I've done it a couple times, once in my SSS by accident while on a work trip and another in a Cadillac STS I had as a rental. Awesome drive!

Watch out for motorcycles. If you're thinking April, traffic might not be too bad. Fall time can get crowded with so many people riding with the changing colors.

When I was looking at it just found out that the spring rod run is the weekend I was looking at going so there is going to be a ton of people there I take it. This is looking like a great weekend to go april 10th til the 14th is when I was looking at going

• 4 weeks later...

Be careful for cops, they are everywhere and will ticket you for anything and everything. Tint, loud muffler, etc. It used to be fun until all the deaths and accidents started happening over the years from people not using there head. The cops are tired of it, and will make an example out of anyone. There will still be bikes out, be careful around blind corners as they are everywhere.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)