corsa exhaust

kpcustoms

I will be buying a Corsa Performance Exhaust Sport Exhaust Systems 14279 when i get my tax return hopefully in a week and I was going to get it from summit racing for $980. I was wondering though is there a place I could get it for less money? I like summit racing and have bought all my other stuff through them just on a tight budget this year.

I think I paid $970 out the door from amazon after applicable taxes and $4 overnight shipping. I ended up buying 2. Morphine eh. If you can fond a deal good, but pay attention to who you buy from and how they handle warranties and damaged or missing parts

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think I paid $970 out the door from amazon after applicable taxes and $4 overnight shipping. I ended up buying 2. Morphine eh. If you can fond a deal good, but pay attention to who you buy from and how they handle warranties and damaged or missing parts Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Good point. Amazon is pretty safe. They want to keep you happy.

I bought mine off amazon as well last year. what sealed the deal for me was my local grocery store offers fuel perks for buying amazon gift cards. So even though i paid a little more than the cheapest online, i earned like $80 in free gas

Autoanything has them for $874.99. Has anyone bought from them and were you happy with it? I trust summit but with my budget how it is this year $100 is a huge difference. And with Amazon I have had alot of problems with things getting broken and scratched on their way to my house. It only ever happens with Amazon stuff, all other stuff comes perfect.