electric cutouts, which ones?

dieseltech320

I'm running a badlanz hpe. First one I recieved gave me issues. Second one he shipped out has been holding up so far.

If I were to get another one it'd be Doug's I believe. My buddy got one for his truck but hasn't installed it. It's a plate that slides up and down vs a plate that tilts like the traditional style. And you get zero leaks is what they advertise and by the looks of the design it looks like a better product.

Those Doug's C/O's look pretty good. Found a vid on an instal. ALERT, ford in video. :jester:

lol I had already watch the same video. definitely pricey but like stated above I like how they open, they seem to be built good quality

DMH was the other ones I was looking at but it's the same butterfly valve style and heard lots of bads on them. So for less money I went with the badlanz, it's not any better but less money. Gotta remember your running 2 so it's about 200 a piece which isn't too bad. I'd invest in those instead of wasting it on what like I have.

All the butterfly style will have some leak through, manufacturer claims the soot will seal it. But it doesn't, just BS

• 1 month later...