***fontana street legal drags***

12'SROCK

Its full 1/4 mile. I personally dont run 1/8 mile. You get time slips for both style races and run off the tree for both. The test n tune is $50 to race and is limited to 150 I believe of cars. Street legal drags $20 and limited to 500 cars.

How many runs do you usually get on a night of street legal drags?

Where can I find the schedule? Do any SSS members go out there?

Anywhere between 3-5 runs. Autoclubspeedway.com. Not really any SSS members go out, they just make false promises of showing up or running but when it's all said and done... Nothing!

How many runs do you usually get on a night of street legal drags?

Where can I find the schedule? Do any SSS members go out there?

Anywhere between 3-5 runs. Autoclubspeedway.com. Not really any SSS members go out, they just make false promises of showing up or running but when it's all said and done... Nothing!

Exactly why I don't make promises lol

I'll take a look at the schedule online and maybe I'll head down there spontaneously, only cuz I never know when I'll be given time off. I'm north of Bakersfield so it's a drive for me, n if I break down it's all bad lol

Exactly why I don't make promises lol

I'll take a look at the schedule online and maybe I'll head down there spontaneously, only cuz I never know when I'll be given time off. I'm north of Bakersfield so it's a drive for me, n if I break down it's all bad lol

Yeah I hear ya. I plan to hit the track this year and run a mid/low 12 second pass.

I'm running the mobile version of this site. But you have heads right, what heads are you running. And you have a 102 fast 90tb setup?

Low 12s would be sweet on top of a hefty +150 of spray too shoot for a low 11

Yes I have a 370, prc heads, 11.45 comp, lsxrt 102, 42# injectors, ls3 tb, fti cam, asp udp, 3600 converter, 4.10s