Traded for different wheels

Bouch252

Looking good Man. :thumbsup:

I probably wouldn't paint them but that's just personal preference. Did you trade tires and wheels or buy tires?

The more I look at it the better I like it.

There definetly growing on me. I may keep them as is. Traded wheels and tires. He wanted the stock SS wheels so I gave him those with my hankooks on it. He gave me his 22's with practically brand new falkens on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There definetly growing on me. I may keep them as is. Traded wheels and tires. He wanted the stock SS wheels so I gave him those with my hankooks on it. He gave me his 22's with practically brand new falkens on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Win!! Is your truck lowered at all? Looks a little like it is in the picture. Good looking amount of sidewall on the tires.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

There definetly growing on me. I may keep them as is. Traded wheels and tires. He wanted the stock SS wheels so I gave him those with my hankooks on it. He gave me his 22's with practically brand new falkens on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Win!! Is your truck lowered at all? Looks a little like it is in the picture. Good looking amount of sidewall on the tires.

Yeah. It has a 2/2 drop. Tires are 275/45/22

Good trade up, but i cant believe you let your stockers go!
thanks. Very happy with them. I wanted to go a little different but didn't have any extra $$$. Down the road I'm gonna buy another set of stocks.

Yea i like those wheels as is dude but never know until you do it might look better
True. I'm gonna plasti one of them. If it looks good.... Off to the powder coater. I'm just not use to seeing any chrome on her for a while now. But it is growing on me.