Traded for different wheels

Bouch252

There definetly growing on me. I may keep them as is. Traded wheels and tires. He wanted the stock SS wheels so I gave him those with my hankooks on it. He gave me his 22's with practically brand new falkens on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like them now not black. If those are the fallen ziex stz04 they suck ass. I had a set, worst tires I've ever owned.

There definetly growing on me. I may keep them as is. Traded wheels and tires. He wanted the stock SS wheels so I gave him those with my hankooks on it. He gave me his 22's with practically brand new falkens on it.

I like them now not black. If those are the fallen ziex stz04 they suck ass. I had a set, worst tires I've ever owned.

They are. They break loose very quickly!

Just did one.... Pulled it off already. They're gonna stay as is. The good thing is there's black on the wheel and the chrome combo... Works out nicely. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thumbsup: Good looking wheel.

Sorry to hear the tires aren't too good.

thanks john!! No big deal about the tires. After I burn these up I'll pick up a set of generals or nittos. All and all.... Was definetly a great deal I got!

Sorry guys im new to using tapatalk. i wanted to post my pics in a new topic but i did this lol. oh well

Your forgiven. Nice photos bud. :thumbsup:

thanks john!! No big deal about the tires. After I burn these up I'll pick up a set of generals or nittos. All and all.... Was definetly a great deal I got! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great attitude Bro. Have fun burning them up. :peelout:

Guess I'm old school. I think the stocks in chrome cannot be beat..Only other wheel I'd shod my SSS with would be 22" replicas in Chrome.

Personally, I just don't understand the current fad of going to all black wheels. I have yet to see any that look good to me.

I'm not going all black. Keeping them as is. They look good being black and some chrome on it. It's just enough for my SS.

• 1 month later...