Devilized SS

Devilized

Just saying what's up to the SS community. Have followed this site for the Two years that I have owned my SS and figured I should put up my first post. I'm in Arizona if there is any others in this state that are up for finding some trouble in pairs. Can sadly say I have never owned anything this long and kept it stock. Next week this will change with basics. Volant, LT headers, Magnaflow muffler, Nelson tune soon after and a water pump that has gaskets leaking but since I'm there. Anyhow this is a great forum. Quite a change since I changed from an 04 cts v in CA to my Ss in AZ post-25837-0-17117100-1393200969_thumb.jpgpost-25837-0-91540700-1393201175_thumb.jpg

Thanks Blown SS and MuggSS. LS6 with bolt on's and excelsior tune. No 1/4 mile with that car. Time attack was the name of my game beating up on all those Dodge pigs:) When I moved to AZ I needed a truck and since I dare to be different and love limited production the SS was a must.

Thanks Blown SS and MuggSS. LS6 with bolt on's and excelsior tune. No 1/4 mile with that car. Time attack was the name of my game beating up on all those Dodge pigs:) When I moved to AZ I needed a truck and since I dare to be different and love limited production the SS was a must.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Look forward to catching up with the mods soon. Just looking for a stout N/A Ss with maybe a 75 shot to back it up. Simple bolt on's as listed this week. Gonna mod the tranny and cooler then off to the cam and top end then spray here we come. Hard to balance it all since I also have my 67 Cadillac that I'm building as we speak:) look forward to the future and please help me along with building up my friends list. How to send requests or get on board?

So weird how people just snoop around for two to three years and then finally join LOL... I did the same exact thing... I snooped around with out ever becoming a member from 2005-2007 before joining in 2008... If I knew how much info and help I would have gotten back in 2005 I would have joined right away and became one of the salt dogs like Mr. P, Krambo, Sprayed99, 2BFAST, and Chase LOL

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

03 super sport it took me a bit to put up a post that's for sure. Better late than never. Looking forward to getting advice on already proven mods rather than installing combos that fail or aren't favored to win.

Diggerdan I'm out in the San Tan Valley/ Queen Creek area.

• 2 weeks later...