Myself and Akslowroller will be in Anchorage this weekend.

MID12sSSS

Gonna hit it hard when I get home! The Kool cruise is in 2 months and I've got a grudge match to settle. Lol!

You know who I'm talking about Matt. :lol: Thanks again for meeting for lunch and showing me your car collection. I still can't wrap my head around it. Lol. 23 year old with $100K+ worth of classic cars... Just blown away. Let me know if you need a driver to get them all to the car show :thumbs:

Gonna hit it hard when I get home! The Kool cruise is in 2 months and I've got a grudge match to settle. Lol!

You know who I'm talking about Matt. :lol:

Why you talking crap about me?! I wasn't even there to defend myself. Because I know your not talking about mr. 400hp of spray. Lol. I have a boost knob.

You know who I'm talking about Matt. :lol: Thanks again for meeting for lunch and showing me your car collection. I still can't wrap my head around it. Lol. 23 year old with $100K+ worth of classic cars... Just blown away. Let me know if you need a driver to get them all to the car show :thumbs:

LOL! Yeah get that thing put together, jk! Haha your welcome to come hang out anytime, I guess between all of the different cars my family has its quite the collection. I don't think he's talking about you Justin...

Haven't had an opportunity to hang out with anyone but my buddy Cameron. But the weather isn't any better here than in fairbanks. 6uty6apy.jpge9e3a8ed.jpg

I'm really trying to get my stuff all sorted out to be ready to make a run this spring. You guys will all be faster but I will have just as much fun.

Lol! Yep. Mr 400 shot. Not sure if he's going or not. But he thinks my 370 is a waste of time and won't make any power. :lol:

Obviously he doesn't know how boost works. Us fairbanks guys need to come down and represent!

I was driving by ADB and they had a race gas advertisement posted on their wall. Might look into it. I'll have to figure something out. Either AV or maybe they'll sell something at the track.

I was driving by ADB and they had a race gas advertisement posted on their wall. Might look into it. I'll have to figure something out. Either AV or maybe they'll sell something at the track.

You use to be able to buy gas at the track. I think it was 105 octane. Also there was a station that sold 105 on King st. in anchorage. Is that one still there Matt?

You use to be able to buy gas at the track. I think it was 105 octane. Also there was a station that sold 105 on King st. in anchorage. Is that one still there Matt?

There is still a gas station off King St. but I have no idea if they have race gas or not. I am pretty sure you can get some in Anchorage at some place.

Well so far anchorage has been warm. That is about all the good there has been. Some B-hole doored me today. I am So ready to destroy the person who even parks next to me from now on. I even parked super far away from everyone.

Not a bad idea... LOL! Get a handicapped card to pull out of your door and hang from your window whenever you park. :lol:

That way you're always away from others. Getting doored sucks!