SOME ONE F***ED UP MY PAINT

kpcustoms

I go out to my truck after class this morning and the drivers side is covered in scratches.. Almost like someone drove with their door open scrapping the side of my truck as they parked. My truck is covered in silver scratched and I have a black truck. Hopefully most of it will come out a few of them seem pretty deep though, almost to the metal but not quite. SO PISSED!. If I ever find the person who did this I will ****.

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

I might take it somewhere to get it detailed and the scratches/smudges fixed since I don't have the time, or the money but I canst stand smudges and scratches. I will take a Pic when I get home. It will probably all come out but the person that did it should have to pay for it!

Edited by kpcustoms (see edit history)

If your finger nails gets stuck in the scratches, it needs to be re painted. Obviously wet sanding and polishing will make it look better. I know how you feel. I had my brand new camaro get keyed from the front fenders thru the fiberglass doors and down the rear quarters to the metal. Then they decided to dig the key in the fiberglass hood all over. Cost me $5,500 to re paint the whole car.

Looking around the campas I think it was one of the golf carts the security people drive around it is the same color as the smudges and I saw one today almost hit a car...... and they just drive off and act like nothing ever happened