N20 wiring ??'s

GI.SS

Got my entire nitrous kit and all accessories wired up. I need to know which two wires I need to tap for the tps and tach wire to finish wiring the progressive controller. Also, which wires under the Dash are switched 12 volt and constant 12 volt. I don't like where I'm currently tapped off of.

the problem is the fu#$ing site ran off everybody that knows anything and that gives a dam to help people other wise you would have got a answer the first day you posted this instead of a week later.... anyway...

TPS wire is the brown wire running up to the throttle body, and the tach wire is going to be passenger side coil pack plug green with white stripe if i remember right.

yeah i tried doing the white wire on the computer but it didnt work for me for some reason so thats why i went to the coil pack wire . and sorry its not a brown wire its the purple wire to the throttle body. for some reason under the garage light it looked brown last night. as far as my truck is concerned thats what worked and was recognized on my trick window switch i know it worked cause when you set it you have to hit the throttle 100% so it knows where to trigger and it recognized it.