Bridgestone Blizzak Winter Snow Tires

So I just bought a set of 4 brand new Bridgestone Blizzak tires for my Chevrolet Beretta Z26 car because we are getting dumped on with a lot of snow this winter season. The tires on my car are bald and I spinning my tires and sliding every which way when I am driving my car. I am looking for feedback on the Bridgestone Blizzak tire? Anyone ever use these tires before? Let me know your feedback on them please

Sweet, so I know I chose a good tire to put on my car for this winter season. Where I am located at in Wisconsin, the snow just keeps coming month after month and it drops 4 to 12 inches at a time. So the roadways are not the best right now and it is hard to drive in this snow with worn tires. Keep spinning and getting stuck in driveways and sliding in this snow and ice and cold air.

By far the best winter tire I ever ran! Especially on my AWD truck! Been in Alaska, Canada winter time. Drove the ALCAN highway couple times during winter. All on my blizzacks. Only thing is don't drive on them spring time or summer AT ALL! Very soft rubber so they will get eaten quick. Don't buy studded tires almost Completly useless compared to blizzacks.

They are good tires but they are a little to soft. If you dont keep a eye on air pressure, balance and rotations they will go to pot fast. I have the firestone winterforce on my wifes TBSS and they get thru anything. I wont buy blizzaks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have them on my wife's car. They work great, she drives a 300 srt8 and was worried about how it would get around in the winter since it is rear wheel drive. Never been stuck with it yet out of 6 winters here in Minnesota!