new owner from Kentucky

Just found this forum and wanted to sign up. It looks like a great resource for a first time ss owner like myself. I just bought an 04 ss, like the truck so far but it does need a little work so I am sure to be asking a few questions over the next year, so thanks in advance for all the knowledge!

Welcome !!!

And I all so am seeing more and more SSS in Lexington !!!

At one point there were 5 SSS in my hood, 2 Blue 1 black and 2 red mine being one of the red ones and now a new black one down around the corner.

Where are you in Kentucky ?

My phone does not show locations.

I am from Morgantown (Butler Co), about 20 mins NW of Bowling Green. I honestly haven't seen many of these trucks in my area, but might start noticing them now that I have this one. I had been looking for one of these trucks for a while and found this one at a local shop that rebuilds "specialty" vehicles. I think it was out of Somerset before it was totalled.

To all of the KY guys, speaking of Somerset, have any of you went to one of the cruise ins they have each month during spring/summer? Been considering going for a while but haven't made it yet. I dropped off the motor out of my TA to get bored/stroked a few years back and thought everyone in the town must have had a really nice car, didn't know about the show until the next week and I was already there lol. Just wondering if it was worth the 2 hour drive back out there again.