Need help finding C.A legal headers

87ssperez

where in Cali are you?

I might be taking my pacesetters off in the next months to run a larger header and I'll be selling the pacesetters im running now.

I wouldn't bother with the shorties, but they would be gain over the stock exhaust manifolds, but the most gains as far as performance goes would come from a LT

Just run LTs. I passed smog with them on (dynatech). I don't think that fool noticed but I passed and that was with high flow cats that are not CA legal.

And yes I passed it legally not though no ese in the hood lol

Edited by xxssmaniacxx (see edit history)

Just run LTs. I passed smog with them on (dynatech). I don't think that fool noticed but I passed and that was with high flow cats that are not CA legal.

And yes I passed it legally not though no ese in the hood lol

LOL^

Thanks guys I'm in the central Cali close to Bakersfield well I'm just trying to get a little more out of my 5.3 and not mess a lot with the smog stuff

You're near me. If you're interested in some LT hit me up, I'll probably be taking mine off in the next 2 months, maybe even the 3" ORY. What town exactly are you in?