My new ss silverado

Kable21

Hi all.... New to this forum and I have recently acquired an 03 ss completely stock but lookin to do a few bolt ons and a tune.....I used to have two gm truck previously an 03 gmc reg cab 5.3l and an 04 silverado z71 crew cab...The new truck there's just somethin about a chevy....

post-26169-0-20866200-1394095813_thumb.jpg

post-26169-0-85273400-1394095828_thumb.jpg

Nice truck I seen your also in Las Vegas you might wanna go see zippy for a live tune something many hear can't do without logging or mail order that will make your new ride even more fun to drive guys on this site use him from all over the country for a custom tune

Thank you all for the welcome! Yes the arrival blue ss has Ben my favorite since it first came out.

I've Ben hearing that zippy is great from reading this site.....I will have to check him out when I decide to do a tune..So he is here in Vegas?

Thank you all for the welcome! Yes the arrival blue ss has Ben my favorite since it first came out.

I've Ben hearing that zippy is great from reading this site.....I will have to check him out when I decide to do a tune..So he is here in Vegas?

Yup. Sure is. My buddy was just down there and visited his shop. He said he had quite the tuning setup.

Yes

in person tunes IMO are the best not shipping or logging nothing beats shaking hands with and dealing first hand with your tuner cuts out all the possible B.S.

if it needs to be adjusted the tuner and the truck are both in person