SS tip

jsanders347

I'm fixin to get rid of my factory tip and was wondering where yall think I should trim the pipe off at? I was thinking I'd leave it about 10" overall. What do yall think?

post-22679-139410710254_thumb.jpg

My quad needs some stuff so I'm gonna throw this on ebay.

SOLD

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by Sanders (see edit history)

Yeah I'm gonna toss it on eBay and hope to get as close to $100 as possible. What length do you think a buyer would prefer? I definitely want them to have more than enough to work with.

eBay is gonna charge you to sell it and here is free and you get to help out a fellow member that might be able to return the favor on a future part you might need.

There might even be someone here that has something to trade that you could use.

These tips don't last long here they sell quick at least the last 3 didn't they sold the 1st day

$100 is too much. I bought two tips off of here and combined only spent about $65 shipped to me. Mine were cut just at the tip. Having the pipe to long increases shipping cost. Plus most are already doing a custom exhaust to run these so I dont think its necessary

Alrighty. I didn't know if maybe someone would want some length to work with. I'm gonna go chop it off and put it up for sale. Thanks for all the input fellas! It's much appreciated