Big Thanks to NORCAL SS

After many days in the shop mostly due to my just putting things together without reading anything. I put in the call to NORCAL SS. When he states he has 24 hour help he does. we have a three hour time difference and he was always there to assist. After a few frustrating calls and texts from me he figured out i had the wrong pars all together. He worked quickly and diligently to correct the issue in a timely fashion. I am now completely happy with my new stance on the truck. working on how to post pics. when i figure it out i will put them up.

Was able to post some pics in my gallery but not on here for some reason.

Edited by Punisher SS (see edit history)

Out of curiousity, looking at your photobucket pics (specifically the one in the shop) it looks like your rear didn't come down as far as I anticipated for a 3/4 kit. Did you possibly utilize the 3" hole in the shackle? Pics were pretty dark so I couldn't tell which ones were finished product and what was a work in progress. Also looks like you were tuckin tire pretty good in the front, but then again, maybe this was you working out the kinks with NORCAL? Again just curious because my 3/4 kit from NORCAL SS goes in tomorrow.