Injector circuit open? Sometimes

After cam swap, engine light is blinking saying injector circuit open and afr is like 20.0 lol it leaves tonight to get tuned should I be worried or it's just a tuning issue? Reason I ask is because at idle and in first gear it doesn't do it. Once it hits second, that's when it starts blinking. I'll clear the codes, and then once again, it hits second gear and starts blinking again.

Go back and check your connections. Are you running injector adapters? I had to run new plugs to adapt my ev6 60#s to Multec II. I was trying to diagnose my IC pump one day and was wiggling wires/hoses. Then all of a sudden it was running like shit and kicked a PO200 code (injector control circuit). Maybe a connector is loose? Causing an intermittent concern?

Yea I double checked them all. It's weird it's only above like 3k rpms. I figured maybe it has to do with the tune or something. I dropped it off today to get retuned, stall installed again, nitrous dialed in and double checked also to get the injector circuit open fixed.