Are you looking for 22" wheels for your ss?

RyanC

I have a set of brand new Boyd Coddington 22x10 Original wheels with Nitto Tires as seen here:

http://www.billetwheel.com/Wheels/Gotcha/original.html

Of course, mine are 6 lug and of the proper backspacing for the Silverado SS. I am wanting a set of stock 20" silverado SS wheels and tires. Anyone looking to do some trading with maybe a little cash? IF so, please let me know at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Ryan C.

Yes, I can provide pictures of the actual wheels (they are 6 spoke) if you email me at:

[email protected]

How much is a little cash? Guess it depends on the amount of miles on the ss wheels and tires in question. These wheels retail for about $690 a wheel, I believe the stock wheels retail at about $500 a wheel? The difference in tires is prolly around a $100 a tires... Grand total, I'd say the difference of about $1200 of retail value - I'm thinking way less than that. Any offers?

Straight across? I don't think I can do that, sorry.

Here's some images:

dubdub.jpg

boxes.jpg

Email me with offers. Certainly, I am not giving these wheels away but I really want a set of those SS wheels and am willing to take a loss. If someone is looking for a set of 22" wheels, this could be a good deal for us both.

I got these wheels in trade with Boyd Coddington for building his web page. I have yet to receive the tires, but I was told they were shipped out today.

Thanks.

R.

Yes, I can provide pictures of the actual wheels (they are 6 spoke) if you email me at:

[email protected]

How much is a little cash? Guess it depends on the amount of miles on the ss wheels and tires in question. These wheels retail for about $690 a wheel, I believe the stock wheels retail at about $500 a wheel? The difference in tires is prolly around a $100 a tires... Grand total, I'd say the difference of about $1200 of retail value - I'm thinking way less than that. Any offers?

:confused: Are you sure these are 22" - the site shows the 20" wheels for the $690. that you are asking??

Archived