Zex kit

I have heard two different things on these kits, some people love them and others say that the noids stick. Anyone here have experience with them? I was thinking about the nitrous express kit new, but I see a couple Zex kits used for sale for half the price.

I've been thinking of getting a wet kit from nitrous outlet with a stand alone fuel supply in the summer for those certain times about $1400 total many other things need to get done first though but its a future want mod not a need mod

the problem isnt the solenoids with the zex kit, its the controller box they use. if you were to cut it out, install a regular 4 wire relay, it would work fine. I went with nitrous express myself and trey is an awesome guy to work with and gave me a heck of a discount just for saying he was recommended on the forums. I got his 90mm plate kit, a safe stand alone system, and his best accesory kit for $1450. Now, i still have to make some lines for the external fuel pump and some additional plumbing which ran me another $100 and also had to buy a window switch. I used a NOS mini 2 progressive controller. I bought it used for $150. Plus gauges, and dont forget the cost of nitrous itself ($5.50lb) here as well as the cost of whatever fuel you run in your cell (I run C16 which is $95 5 gallons). it gets very very expensive and id say Im in my setup for about $2k all said and done. But its done right and will flow big numbers. Any question i had when installing my kit, everytime i called, trey answered the phone himself and squared me away. You get what you pay for and whoever said nitrous was cheap hasnt ran it.

I have been thinking about nitrous but only because my friends dad has a zex kit that has been in his accord for about 10 years unused. He put it in brand new and only used it like four times then purged the bottle ten years ago and it has just sat there hooked up. I am pretty sure i could get him to damn near give it to me. Do you think it would be worth it?

the problem isnt the solenoids with the zex kit, its the controller box they use. if you were to cut it out, install a regular 4 wire relay, it would work fine. I went with nitrous express myself and trey is an awesome guy to work with and gave me a heck of a discount just for saying he was recommended on the forums. I got his 90mm plate kit, a safe stand alone system, and his best accesory kit for $1450. Now, i still have to make some lines for the external fuel pump and some additional plumbing which ran me another $100 and also had to buy a window switch. I used a NOS mini 2 progressive controller. I bought it used for $150. Plus gauges, and dont forget the cost of nitrous itself ($5.50lb) here as well as the cost of whatever fuel you run in your cell (I run C16 which is $95 5 gallons). it gets very very expensive and id say Im in my setup for about $2k all said and done. But its done right and will flow big numbers. Any question i had when installing my kit, everytime i called, trey answered the phone himself and squared me away. You get what you pay for and whoever said nitrous was cheap hasnt ran it.

I just got everything you mentioned above ^... I am getting ready to do all installing this spring around april may timeframe... Nick (The aSSet) gave me a killer deal on his kit, with 90% of it being unused...) Running nitrous isnt that cheap if you do it right with all the safe guards in place... You dont need the NX SAFE system, or even a wet kit if running low hp jets sizes under 100hp... But why not set it up right the first time and not take the chance of a stock fuel pump giving out or a injector clogging etc....