OBX headers

radoss05

I bought the same set for my truck, just havent had time to install them yet. I did notice some of the inside edges could be cleaned up a little from burs and slag. I am planning on doing a tune and a few other things at the same time I install them. Are you doing any other bolt ons when you install these?

Still haven't gotten mine tuned... Hopefully doing the black bear tuning in bridge water, nj in April.

get that puppy tuned and you'll really notice a difference.

Yea they came in last night but the clamps they sent where damage so waiting to get some new ones... should I tune before or after the install???

a lot of people don't like those clamps because they leak (and trust me, they do leak) the key is to get some kind of sealer in there. i found the best "no mess" solution is to buy a little bit of fire blanket and wrap it around the joint, then put the clamp over it and it'll seal right up. another issue you're going to have is the plug wires touching the headers. if you make your own custom ones you wont have much of a problem with them, in fact you wont even need those little "plug wire booties" everyone uses. i've been running without them for some time with no burnt wires.

http://s1223.photobucket.com/user/Pwilly7/media/IMG_1341_zps902633ae.jpg.html?sort=3&o=18