Loaner tool dealio

that1dood

So no one out here local to me has a torsion bar unloading tool to rent or borrow and it's really looking like I'm going to have to buy one to swap out my keys... I know I can do it rigby style with a gear puller or whatever but I'd rather just use the right tool. Anyways, I know on the AR-15 forums, some guys buy jigs and they kind of just get passed around from member to member as needed...

Is there a pretty decent need for a torsion bar unloading tool around here or am I the only one late to the lowering party? If there are some guys that could benefit from this let's get something started... I just don't want to buy this thing for 75-100 bucks from amazon and see it only get used one time... Everyone feel free to chime in with thoughts, ideas, etc...

http://www.amazon.com/Chevrolet-Unloading-Quality-Suspension-Advantage/dp/B00ENKGRSW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1394841830&sr=8-2&keywords=torsion+bar+unloading+tool

this would most likely be the one I buy, I like the idea of being able to slip a wrench on it and keep it from spinning around while being used...

To let me use as a loaner or to buy? Most of the employees don't even know what I'm talking about when I go in and ask about one and I have to show them a picture. Then they try to give me a big c clamp... If I'm going to buy one I might as well get it from amazon with all the gift cards I have