MID12sSSS TVS2300 370 build

MID12sSSS

that the trickflow steam vent kit? looks very similar to mine. i think mine was the model before this one as it was almost a year and a half ago...

The only thing I used from the trick flow kit was the 90 degree fittings. Lol. The kit was pretty much junk. I used summit -4 braided line, "shark" T fittings, and 3/8 band clamps.. Turned out ok I think.

Trick DOES make a nicer kit that comes with braided line and whatnot. I recommend getting that kit instead of the cheap one I bought. It didn't even come with the male fittings that connect to the steam ports on the heads. And those were like $14 a piece!

Haha that'd be just perfect! :lol: Might have to grab one and put this one in the back seat as a spare. :thumbs:

Fragola fittings. They come in like 4 colors. I highly recommend them. They're very easy to build and swivel 360*. Only downside is they're $20 a fitting :(

I looked around for a little bit looking for a nice coil bracket. Found models for $150+ all day long.... Got these for $50 from ICT and they're awesome. Sturdy and they polish to chrome with no effort at all. Here's a link to the eBay ad. Or you can get them directly from ICT.

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=141593047597

Summit fuel hose then?

you should also keep 1 extra cog belt for tvs. order one from joe @ LC32. I had one come apart thank god I had an extra one

Thanks. :thumbs:

I emailed Gates about their "racing" division. They have blue timing belts and serpentine belts up to 80" for imports and whatnot. But nothing for my application. They don't even offer 8ribs in their "racing" belts. Lol

:lol: Yeah. See the packing blankets under the garage door?... I tried chipping a path for it to drain out of the driveway, but it keeps freezing and backing up and flooding into the garage. It's back to being -20 here. So the packing blanket is a giant ice block. But the garage it warm...

Started my wire tuck today...

Let the fun... BEGIN!!

03768308-1B93-4DE2-A891-2ECB992FAC80_zps

:lol: Yeah. See the packing blankets under the garage door?... I tried chipping a path for it to drain out of the driveway, but it keeps freezing and backing up and flooding into the garage. It's back to being -20 here. So the packing blanket is a giant ice block. But the garage it warm...

Started my wire tuck today...

Let the fun... BEGIN!!

03768308-1B93-4DE2-A891-2ECB992FAC80_zps

Right on! It's always rewarding to clean up the wiring, just pay close attention to the grounds as I'm sure you know. Did you find the nice braided split loom I mentioned or are you going to run the plastic regular stuff?

Right on! It's always rewarding to clean up the wiring, just pay close attention to the grounds as I'm sure you know. Did you find the nice braided split loom I mentioned or are you going to run the plastic regular stuff?

I'll use the braided fabric loom you mentioned. I had a bunch of super 88 at the house and just decided to get a head start. :thumbs:

:lol: I got a little scrutiny for putting my FPR behind the TVS... My buddy came across this and we got a laugh out of it.

1969 Camaro in Hot Rod Magazine, with the FPR mounted right behind the TVS. Kinda neat :thumbs:

2BC651B4-CAB5-4100-AB5F-B44E5ED34454_zps

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)