MID12sSSS TVS2300 370 build

MID12sSSS

One for the garage, and one for the house. Thanks again Matt! You're the man!F7505660-80FA-43BE-9E5E-F53EFD19F4EC_zps

EF5FB53A-EC9B-4745-BD7A-F1FAC233C5E3_zps

Going to bring tools home this weekend and make a ton of progress.. Crunch time. Will keep you guys updated.

• 4 weeks later...

Yup. Gonna be turning the key soon. Trans is in, wire tuck is done, finally!! I had like 100hrs into that thing. Fuel system is done... Just need driveshafts, fluids, and a tune. Then odds and ends like gauges and whatnot.

AC9E2BD8-5356-4805-82AA-C5515BA3C913_zps

Once i get it to work, I'll put it on the lift and do some frame painting. Haha

1EBDD131-8E86-418C-8DD7-361BB43A2E9E_zps

Bahahaha! No! I missed it already.

My deadline is to have it, and the el Camino ready for the Father's Day car show

I've been dragging my feet on this build for too long. lol. Haven't been doing shit but drinking beer and partying lately. Lol

But Ive definitely been enjoying life.

Might be moving to Florida after all. Got 2 real good buds up here that will be headed to the Tampa area at the end of the summer.

So we'll get a nice pad and enjoy the woman and weather :cool:

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Awesome! Good choice with the Florida move too, you'll love that scene out there! I visited my buddy who used to live in Tampa and had a great time, you'll find that most of the really hot babes are titty dancers, lol