MID12sSSS TVS2300 370 build

MID12sSSS

Did advance powder coating in Wasilla get shut down? That's who ceramic coated the headers on my 57 and they came out awesome. That wiring tuck your doing is over the top, really nice work! I'm jealous I pulled the magnacharger off my truck for the moment, so no more boost for me for now.

Well, I called them and asked if they could coat my headers. They said their shaker wasn't big enough for long tubes. They can coat odds and ends, but long tubes are too big... That would have been nice if they could do them. The place that got shut down was in Fairbanks. He did shitty work anyway. :lol:

Itll be $550 to ship them to seattle, have them coated with chromex, and shipped back....

Well, I called them and asked if they could coat my headers. They said their shaker wasn't big enough for long tubes. They can coat odds and ends, but long tubes are too big... That would have been nice if they could do them. The place that got shut down was in Fairbanks. He did shitty work anyway. :lol:

Itll be $550 to ship them to seattle, have them coated with chromex, and shipped back....

$550 isn't to bad I paid the place in Wasilla I think $350 if I recall. Funny they couldn't fit them because mine are definitely a long tube design!

I called John at Advanced Powder Coating. He said to send em down and they'll get em in the shaker. Not sure if he pictured them to be crazy long big block headers or what when I was describing them. But if yours fit, mine shouldn't have any issues fitting either. Thanks Matt! I'll see if justin can help me get them to wasilla. :thumbs:

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Split with my girlfriend of 4 years yesterday.. In the process of getting her moved out. Sucks. Not really in the mood to work on the truck this weekend..

Did send my headers to wasilla to get coated with chromex. Will get pics up when I make some progress.

Sorry to hear that bro. I went through the same thing with my x only we were together 8 years...sometimes it's time to just move on. Cheer up man, this sounds like all the more reason to move down to the lower 48 and score some hot babes with that sweet SSS you have :) NOW HURRY UP AND GET THAT THING FINISHED UP!!

Sorry to hear that bro. I went through the same thing with my x only we were together 8 years...sometimes it's time to just move on. Cheer up man, this sounds like all the more reason to move down to the lower 48 and score some hot babes with that sweet SSS you have :) NOW HURRY UP AND GET THAT THING FINISHED UP!!

Haha thanks man. :cheers: Appreciate it. Yeah... Life takes strange turns sometimes. We're happy and talking about marriage one day, and breaking it off the next. My lease ends in June. Not sure what my plans are.. The move was the girls idea.. But Im thinking about doing it anyway. Move and start a new life somewhere. I have a lot less shit to worry about moving now. Haha.

I'll get going on that truck tomorrow. The weather is warming up quick and the snow is melting. Won't be long now.

:peelout:

All the more reason to get the F out of Dodge lol. When 1 door closes another 1 opens. Florida is nice this time of year. Oh lots of women in Bikini's :) :)

Jason's absolutely correct! I lived in Pompano Beach for a year and it was an all out f**k fest, lol...TITTY BAR!!!!!

Finally.

6571C513-A279-4492-9EC7-D3892F3721CD_zps

Headers are being blasted today. Should be coated and ready for pick up by Monday. Only, theyre 5hrs away. Lol. Probably do a road trip that following weekend and pick em up.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

That is a sweet looking fuel filter! Hopefully the headers turn out awesome, I know mine still look great!

Lol. Yeah. After I sent them I got an email from Fireborn customs. He was like "I could have done them". Lol. Little too late. Oh well. Least I know advanced is gonna do em up right.

Is that the one I told you about? I still haven't ordered mine. I'm a slacker. I'm a downpipe and fuel line/fittings away from tear down. I'm boring I know.

It's a little different. It's a highflow 2000hp filter with a check valve. 85801. Comes in lots of anodized colors. I recommend ordering it now. It's gonna take a month to get. Lol