PCM tuning close to Los Angeles area?

Harbor_SS'n-it

Hey fellas I have been going back and forth on spending the money on a cam and intake to go along with the headers and new exhaust system going in soon on my truck. I figured if I do it is there anybody close by that can tune my PCM who has done good work before close to the LA area?

I'd look on Angie's list but I doubt I will find a good tuner there LOL!

I see him share a lot of info and seems very knowledgable. I'd personally ask him to tune my truck, plus he has an SS so he knows the truck and is semi local to you.

A local guy near me took his SS truck down south to get his truck dyno tuned at izzy performance. They seem to be on street racing scene down in the LA area.

Yeah I mean I wouldn't mind driving to Hemet if he knows these trucks real well. Might as well order myself the 160 tstat along with the intake and cam :thumbs:

You might as well lol. Do you have a stall already?

That other shop I'm talking about it is in your neighborhood too, I saw your from Carson.

Was your truck flat black before?

Alex I text Rey that you were interested. Rey and his bro Juan are stand up guys, know these trucks well and have worked on many with all mod combos etc. You are in good hands. You can trust in them.

Edited by NoMoreBadAssSilvy (see edit history)

You might as well lol. Do you have a stall already?

That other shop I'm talking about it is in your neighborhood too, I saw your from Carson.

Was your truck flat black before?

No stall yet but will definitely add that if I get the cam. And no its was the original black color. I think I have seen a flat black around the LA area but couldn't remember around where. Also I have heard of Izzy performance before I think the shop is close to the Compton area I might be wrong.

Alex I text Rey that you were interested. Rey and his bro Juan are stand up guys, know these trucks well and have worked on many with all mod combos etc. You are in good hands. You can trust in them.

Thank you sir as always for helping me out!

Thanks for the heads up Aaron. And yes, I can definitely help out. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Definitely would appreciate it. Just need to order the parts and install them then set up a date to tune her.