Is this a good deal ?

jovanny

For that price I'd get a new one for another 6k. I just priced a new Deneli here for 46k with a 6.2 ecotec.

I've been searching the web too ... I've noticed the $46k Denali's are missing a few options, most noticably Navigation.

I'm in the process of selling the SS and banking the cash. In 3 years, I'll trade in the Chrysler 300 and use the cash to grab a 2016 GMC Denali crew cab ... :thumbs:

A 2014 or a nnbs style ?

Silver 2014 Denali 6.2 ecotec. Sweet truck. It was loaded Nav 6" side steps tow package. Some GM best pricing stuff knocked off ove 7k

I'm gonna get the Slt Sierra loaded or Denali I hope in Nov.

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

I don't like how the 2014s only come in 2wd and 4wd. No more AWD which is sad because that was the main reason I love the Denali.

And BTW I stopped by a a GMC dealer yesterday and they had a nice 2014 4x4 loaded with everything but rear seat entertainment and it was $56k. That's crazy. But not as bad as the 70k dollars loaded Yukon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

The cheapest denali ive found around here is at 54k and it has a 5.3

Denali's didnt come with a 5.3 the option is a 6.2 or the older styles had the 6.0 so its either a knock off or somebody swapped motors.

Denali's didnt come with a 5.3 the option is a 6.2 or the older styles had the 6.0 so its either a knock off or somebody swapped motors.

http://www.bobmoore.com/mobile/search/view/make/GMC/model/Sierra%201500/type/New/style/Truck/#/mobile/New-2014-GMC-Sierra-1500-Denali-Oklahoma-City-OK/vd/19494315

The cheapest denali ive found around here is at 54k and it has a 5.3

The 2014s now come in a 5.3 with a 6.2 option

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2