what color black?

To make a long story short my truck was vandalized and needs a complete paint job. I want to stay with black but im unsure witch black to use... stock ss black.. straight black.. the new Subaru black which has a blue metallic in it.... so many choices I need help

The one thing you have to remember the color black you choose, depending on how far off the color is compared to the factory Onyx black.You will have to have all the jambs completely re done. Normally if you stick with the same black, they can blend, this wont happen with a color that isnt the exact same. More money will have to be spent. If paying more isnt an issue, than get what ever color black you want, there are hundreds.

Money is always an issue blown, I didnt think I was going to have to replace any cladding and im already up to four new pieces and a front bumper. .. I love white but im at 7k now and im sure that will really break the bank