What's up

What's up folks? Glad to be here, I'm from Kentucky, love fast machines, been building mustangs most of my life but kinda fell in love with these LS engines, I've owned around 50 different stangs (restore wrecked vehicles) lol, and I've owned prob bout 20+ silvys, I currently own my first SS, love it so far, looking forward to building it pretty hard, anyway thanks and glad to be here!

Welcome. Im kinda confused. you said you like building fast machines? if that where true why did you build mustangs.??? Lol J/k post up some pictures so time. we like fast stuff.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. JK

Welcome to the site. Post up some pics when you get a chance, of all your rides.

Welcome. Im kinda confused. you said you like building fast machines? if that where true why did you build mustangs.??? Lol J/k post up some pictures so time. we like fast stuff.

I agree lol, hey bro welcome from Texas

Hahaha thanks for not holding the ford thing against me lol, I admit that for most of my life it's been stangs only pretty much, my fastes were 08,07 gt500s and one 10 anni terminator, and one azure blue mach, but my dad is a hard chevy man, he use to race the 396/375 vells back in the day, what one me over on the LS motors was the sound they make at the strip, hearing those babies bouncing off the rev limiter heating the tires could not be overlooked lol, plus we build a lot of 08 up silvys now and I ended up with a 2008 327 with the 243 heads I'm gonna build and put in somthing, I have a rcsb 2001 gmc, debating on putting it in that and running it but not sure yet, but anyway that's stuff for a different thread lol, thanks everyone, and I'll try to get a few pics up after I finish the SS