2014 Wildlife Pics

We did this a couple years ago ... So I figured we'll try it once again ... Post up your wildlife pics ...

My backyard ... There were 12 deer total ... The came down out of the deep snow, for something to eat ... They love the bird feeder ... I know the bears should be out soon, they'll tear up the feeder for sure ...

IMAG2319_zpshjkjtbwt.jpg

That's a nice backyard shot Shaun. Like shooting fish in a barrel. :jester:

This is my front yard. The old wreck was jerked from it's dock and sunk by a hurricane. I got up one early fall morning and shot this pic of a Great Blue Heron checking on breakfast.

It's an old 35 mm. shot that I scanned to my computer quite a while ago and it has suffered some in the translation.

030_zps9eb5943f.jpg

I passed by a moose in rangeley Maine on my snowmobile in a trail a couple weeks ago at first I thought he looked small but then i remembered 3' of his legs were hiding in snow which then made sense.

Couldn't get a pic it happened to fast past by him by about 8-10 feet away kinda spooked me he just looked at me like what you never seen a moose before.

I have seen one before but I was only 8 years old and he looked to me at the time like he was 30' tall but it might just have been my age at the time.

I did get some deer pics they are in my gallery

We did this a couple years ago ... So I figured we'll try it once again ... Post up your wildlife pics ...

My backyard ... There were 12 deer total ... The came down out of the deep snow, for something to eat ... They love the bird feeder ... I know the bears should be out soon, they'll tear up the feeder for sure ...

IMAG2319_zpshjkjtbwt.jpg

Now that's a nice back yard.post-21185-0-68283500-1396183432_thumb.jpg had this Buck at 25' n let him walk.

post-21185-0-28824800-1396183617_thumb.jpg

Later that evening my buddies dad got him. Scored 133 n change.

post-21185-0-15320500-1396183737_thumb.jpg

Then this little 4pt. I snapped a pic as he's was like haha I'm too small Jack lol.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks like a lot of fun. Not too much hunting in my area, but I've always wanted to get into it.

I remember me and a cousin doing some quail hunting years ago as a kid the dads of some old GF's

Is quail hunting even considered hunting? Lol

That looks like a lot of fun. Not too much hunting in my area, but I've always wanted to get into it.

I remember me and a cousin doing some quail hunting years ago as a kid the dads of some old GF's

Is quail hunting even considered hunting? Lol

Oh yea; Quail huntin is huntin.