Dual fuel pump harnesses

I have emailed racetronixs twice and tried to contact them on ls1tech now with no response. I like their harnesses but don't know exactly what I need for my new setup?

I am doing dual 400 walbros and I want to put the second pump on a Hobbs switch. Do I just buy two of the same harnesses and put the Hobbs switch in line of the ground or is there more wiring involved with the Hobbs switch? If so what harness works with the 03 silverado's?

If I have to I will contact a racetronix dealer, I just figured it would be cheaper gettin it directly off their website.

Any input would be great! I hate wiring and their harness really cleans things up.

If you get a wiring harness from Ractronix be sure to double check it. They have be known to come wired wrong. I would just buy 1 harness and wire in a second relay. Why not just run both pumps at the same time?

they wont sell you a double pumper wiring harness ,they will actually send you to lonnie's performance and when you ask him for one what hes going to tell you is that you need to buy his whole fuel pump set up from him to get the harness cause he wont sale you just the wiring ( ITS A F'N JOKE) . So what i did is just buy two single pump kits from racetronics and wired each pump up separately so they both have there own fuse and own relay. i have both mine running all the time so its up to you if you want that or a hobbs switch . i wanted both pumps on all the time for 2 reasons: 1 - if one fails ill see the drop in fuel presure right away not when im making bost and the second one does kick on , and 2 - because it is easier to diagnose which one is faulty if they both prime with a twist of the key , so you can pull the fuse for each pump and see what one is not kicking on, and trust me on this one its has made it easy and im so thankful i did it this way.

I used a single Racetronix wire harness and wired in a second relay and separate power source with a fuse. I originally was going to run a hobbs switch but decided against it. Mine is just run to a flip switch so I can just flip it on or off to see if it is working or not by watching my fuel pressure gauge. I read to many horror stories about hobbs switches failing.

Yeah. But if I was going to run both pumps together I would have just ran an aeromotive a1000. At a base pressure of 60psi the a1000 is at 700lph. If I remember correctly the 400 walbros are at 380 at 60psi. I was trying to say away from the high return flows. So I don't have any vapor lock.

Since both of you are running dual setups have either of you taken LONG drives with your setups with no problems? Just curious.

well first off you don't want to run a a1000 on a DD its more for race only applications i quick search will show you that. i drive my truck around town for hours at a time but never drive it on long trips unfortunately that is one down side to e85 , pumps are limited and makes driving out of town impossible. ive never had a problem with running dual pumps at the same time and have been running it like this for a couple years. i dont think there is a wrong way of doing it its just how YOU want to do it , imo.

Hmm.. Yeah. Im in the same position with mine. I also have dual W400s in an '05+ bucket/tank... I plan on running each pump on its own racetronix hotwire kit. Ive already got one on my truck from running the 340 on my 112 setup.. The second pump will be on a 4psi hobbs. When i stall up, ill see atleast 4psi and be able to verify with the FP gauge that the second pump kicked on. May have an aux switch to turn the second pump on on-demand as well... IDK.