Black Beast SS Tee's are BACK!

Black Beast

http://teespring.com/SSStee

Guys, These shirts are just like last time with a few minor exceptions. I went with a new company to make the shirts. They provide a link that way you can purchase with the payment method of your choice and they'll email you confirmation and shipping details. Makes it MUCH easier for you and me... Also, I upgraded the shirt drastically. They are more expensive shirts but are MUCH better overall. The shirts we used last time tended to shrink up a bit, these wont. ALSO, I added a ladies shirt and made it availble in pink. Shipping charges are very cheap also. The SS logo is a little larger on the front, looks a little more standard, and the truck on the back is a little larger and better spaced IMO.

Remember, these are from the Black Beast group purchase before the winter. We had no issues with shirts, returns, missed orders, or non-ships.... There was another group buy that DID have these issues, but those wern't from me. Anyway, I thought the beginning of spring would be a great time to update the shirts for all the warm weather showing off we're all gonna be doing. Hope you guys like them!

-Black Beast

P.S. When buying, don't purchase the NAVY Tee, unless you actually WANT NAVY. It's being taken out, but hasnt been just yet. The Royal Blue looks like Arrival Blue...

Silveradossshirt.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure people will chime in... The site has been pretty dead these days and people usually dont drop by but once or twice a week... Id give it until Sunday night to get interest otherwise just pull the plug.... I got one of the last shirts and love it, even though for an XL its more like a L... LOL... I am sure there is alot of interest for them still just like that stupid poster that went for so much money hahaha

BTW- looks like 5 had sold already :)

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I am sure people will chime in... The site has been pretty dead these days and people usually dont drop by but once or twice a week... Id give it until Sunday night to get interest otherwise just pull the plug.... I got one of the last shirts and love it, even though for an XL its more like a L... LOL... I am sure there is alot of interest for them still just like that stupid poster that went for so much money hahaha

BTW- looks like 5 had sold already :)

since you brought up the poster I noticed the truck on the shirt looks like the truck in that same poster same stance. LoL

Has anyone gotten one for the wife/gf yet? I got my wife a pink one. I think she's gonna love it, especially when we go out for a weekend ride... That's the trick guys, get the wife to love the SS... Then she'll want you to get that supercharger too! lol... That's what I'm trying!

Not that I don't like the truck printed on the shirt, but I think it would look better if it wasn't on there. And maybe have the logo in the back all the way at the bottom or somewhere at the top, or maybe even shoulder to shoulder.

I take it there's not an option for custom orders lol

On the first order about 6 months ago, I asked for opinions and got a bunch. This was kinda the consensus of everyone. This time around I moved things just a tad. Inch here, inch there... On the next round, probably 6 months from now, I'll do another ask/redesign... Can't please everyone. Just wanted to have a community shirt so we can wear them for meetups and what not.