Corsa touring exhaust

Chip

I have a brand new corsa touring exhaust in the box the plan was to buy dynatech headers and bolt on new headers and exhaust but bills got in the way of headers so my question is just gonna put touring exhaust on should I get rid of cats or get high flow cats when I bolt up my new corsa touring exhaust don't want the smell that people talk about with no cats?? I was told by corsa that I had the very last touring exhaust made and it's sat in the basement to long time to bolt it up sure would of loved headers but o well shit happens!!!

I myself dont like the smell of raw fuel with no cats or the cracking sound. I myself go with good high flow cats. Others will say different as its their preference. Basically it all depend on what you want. It sounds like you want cats from your post.

I really want dynatech headers but not gonna happen either way just want the most from my corsa touring exhaust when I install it and heard that no cats have a nasty smell don't want straight pipe the cats if it's gonna gas me out but I want the gain of haveing no cats or a highflow cat

Another option would be removing the cats and adding a bullet style muffler before the corsa to get rid of the rasp. On my old ss i ran it for awhile whit longtubes and no cats whit a corsa touring cat back and the gas smell wast that strong sure you could smell it but it wast bad....only thing that sucked was the rasp so i added highflow cats and that got rid of it.