Lords of the car hoards

Aldofashow

Its a new show on the discovery channel its a different spin on car building on tv and helping people out at the same time.

I enjoyed it and think its entertaining to watch and will try catching future episodes whenever able to if you like counting cars , fast & loud , American chopper , overhauling then you gotta check this show out its like fast & loud meets overhauling.

The two guys go to yards that people have filled with old cars they take a bunch of the cars and sell them to fund restoring the one car of the owners choice then return it to the owner of the yard and if there's profit it's there's to split they restore the car in 5 weeks before returning it to the owner which gets there dream come true car back and a clean yard which seems to be a win win with the wife's

Gonna have to check out this.......My favorite car show is Chasing Classic Cars.

My favorite show is street outlaws , I went to there shop and they say nothing about what there power numbers or 1/4 mile times