Stock headlights, replacement grill

mtsaxman

Have a couple things for sale.

-stock headlights and turn signals. Took these off when i put the other ones on, nothing wrong with them. They are dirty, but aren't scratched up. I don't really know know a price for these? $100 shipped for all 4 I guess? Maybe make an offer if you just want some of them?

WBa2HUv.jpg

IopSani.jpg

An aftermarket replacement front grill thing? I don;t know what to call it. Look at the picture. $120 shipped?

cOe5lvH.jpg

Also have a bug deflector that isn't pictured. If you want it just pay shipping, or I can throw it in if you buy the grill thing. But shipping just the bug deflector is going to probably be like $40-50, so if it doesn't sell i'll just toss it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for the info blown 346.

Crossing my fingers that it won't look too retarded with the gap Lol

I'm interested in buying your grill saxman

Let me know how do I go about doing that.

The 05 grill has a curve to it near the headlights that go with the curve of the hood. The 2006 hoods go straight across.

Heres a thread about it with pics of a 05 silverado ss, and a 2006 SS. You can see the difference in the hoods and the grill. Hope this helps...

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/76-speciality-forums/82-exterior/102370-06-2500hd-grill-replace-ss-grill.html

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

Ok now I see what you're saying. I think that's something that I could live with bc I need a change in the grill dept. I think that 05 grill has a more aggressive look to it. Thx for digging up all that info for me.

I appreciate it.