ASWC-1

Two things....Has anybody had there Bose amp go bad on them? I installed a Power Aucoustik double Din with a GMOS-04 and for some reason the damn thing while playing sounds like it drops a frequncy range for a bit then picks back up a few seconds later. It is only doing it on the high end and not effecting my Subs. Stereo guy here local told me that i might not be gettin a good enough ground. So i pulled it all apart again, wired in a chassis groung still not fixed. He said the amp could be going out and to ditch it and install a new 4-channell amp and re-run new wires???

Second while i had it out installed a ASWC-1 which was quite simply because the GMOS-04 already had the harness built in. Just had to snip a few extra wire. PTT works as a Mute, Sorce works fine except for the fact that it will on cycles in one direction, you have to go al the way through just to get back to where you were. Volume works okay but the seek buttons will not work with the radio, but will work with Blue tooth or CD...

I changed out the amp in a Suburban once due to it going back. Crazy thing was causing all kinds of commotion, and wouldn't let the radio shut down. Changed it out with a bone yard donor, and it works good as new. Though an interesting process, it is a big job.

I've been pretty much down for anything with this truck...It's refreshing to be able to actually work on some thing for a change...I have a BMW 550i MSport that i dont freaking touch and before that was a BMW 335i..I actually think it is the GMOS-04 Harness when i kill the truck and pull the Keys out of the ignition with the door still closed it always wakes up and plays better.