Anyone need a parts truck or want to make money on one?

Blown 346

Wow I'm glad they don't salt the roads up here, my truck still looks the exact same underneath as it did when I bought it in cali. Also can't believe that the bid has jumped from around 1500 when I first looked earlier and now to 6100!! That truck would take tons of money to get the body restored back to its original condition.

Wow I'm glad they don't salt the roads up here, my truck still looks the exact same underneath as it did when I bought it in cali. Also can't believe that the bid has jumped from around 1500 when I first looked earlier and now to 6100!! That truck would take tons of money to get the body restored back to its original condition.

Dealer offered me $6500 for my truck.... Less miles and way better shape! maybe I should ebay it... Rockers are gone from underneath, not visible anywhere up front.... Bed sides have some bubbles and drivers fender has bubbles, nothing has broken paint... Can't believe the price this got to...

I just wanna dump money into my truck but not into body work... so need a cleaner one I think... or just get a bed already... and new rockers and be done...

858848_10151956088041784_411300615245878

Edited by Limited360 (see edit history)