2 more to share

CJ_978

Thanks guys! They are in great shape he hasn't shot them in years, the Winchester he got for his 40th birthday he's 73 now, and the T/C he got prob 10 years ago but not 100% sure, he said he's going to give me his rifle too it's a browning 270 it's his hunting rifle but he wants to go a couple more times before he calls it quits, but I'm going to go buy one so I can go with him

Thanks guys! They are in great shape he hasn't shot them in years, the Winchester he got for his 40th birthday he's 73 now, and the T/C he got prob 10 years ago but not 100% sure, he said he's going to give me his rifle too it's a browning 270 it's his hunting rifle but he wants to go a couple more times before he calls it quits, but I'm going to go buy one so I can go with him

270 is a great cartridge. I used to reload mine for a wide range of uses. What are you thinking to get before you get your Grandfather's Browning?

I'm not exactly sure what I want yet, maybe a 308 or a 30-06 what you recommend? Gunna go look into it

Some more

Those three cartridges are all close together as far as available projectile weight's and what you could achieve with them through reloading. I would take a good long look at the 308 as it is a military round and ammunition and empty brass, (for reloading) will be abundant and reasonable in cost. But really all three are very common rounds. If you have friends who have one of the rounds and are into reloading it might make it worth going for whatever they have.