Prom PictureSS

C-RichSS

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pic! Sweet ride and beautiful girl! My senior prom was in 2011 I just took my 78 cutlass off the road to pull motor so couldn't take that I had a 99 s10 blazer and deff wasn't going to take that lol so I borrowed my buddies 94 5.0 mustang 5 speed convertible.. And then I went to another prom in 2013 with the same girl I took to my prom and we took my SSS to her prom ... My girl and I been together since April 2011 and still going

I graduated in 05 and I seriously had to try and remember when it was. Man time flies. I had a 1990 Silverado single cab step side 4x4 back in the day. Put that thing around a tree the day before my 18th birthday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I went to my ex's prom it was in an H2 limo. Backnwhen I was in high school I had an 89 s-dime regular cab short bed work truck with a 92 hp 4 banger and 5 speed. The bed liner was held on with sheet metal screws since I lost it once in the freeway. I also had a 87 thunderbird turbo coupe with a 5 speed and 3.73's. That little turbo put out 18 psi. I also at times drove my uncles 03 excursion eddie bauer with a 6.0 power stroke. I loved my s10 and thunderbird. Blew them both up my senior year