3/5 drop what offset?

Akslowroller

So the time has come to get new rims since my old 24's don't fit with the drop I put on. So I have been reading through old topics and see that the more offset the more it will tuck? I figured it would be the other way. So the rims I'm looking at are 24x9.5 with a 25mm offset. Then I am also wonder if the 305/35's will tuck. They are approximately an inch and a quarter wider than stock. I know there are a bunch of people running the same drop as me. All input would be appreciated.

My drop is a 2/4 with my keys cranked down and I'm running 295/35r24 on my kmc slides with the same offset I'm pretty sure and they won't tuck without rolling the fenders. They rub on the inside fender wells as well at certain angles and turns. Almost positive a 305/40 won't fit at all.

There sweet. Look into black rhino concaves to. Almost got them for my truck. Either way I recommend a 295/35. Picked up my wheels with nexen rodians for 2400 from discount wheel wharehouse shipped mounted and balanced to my door in two weeks