Late Easter Presesnt

C-RichSS

We'll I spent about 20 min looking for the wires and couldn't find them hidden anywhere. Mine also doesn't not have on star like many SS have. Don't think those would go hand in hand on the options but I'm not sure

This is from under the passenger side of the truck. My finger is on the fog light harness, that connects into a existing harness. My plug was tucked up and I had to un wind it from the bracket toward the front bumper.

fog_zps4c90f053.jpg

fog1_zps54677846.jpg

Thanks man I'll have to look into it tomorrow in the day light. They business installing them have installed many after market fogs so I'm not worried about it. I didn't get a chance to ask many questions before the kit was ordered because my dad set it up as a surprise for a late Easter Presesnt for me.

No problem. Almost all the trucks should have the harness, but there is a small amount that didnt. Youll get it figured out either way. My advice once the HID's are in the fogs, is to use some silicone and seal the bulbs in. If you ever go thru car washes etc you dont want water getting in the fog housing. You might be able to see the silicone on mine.

Some of the HID bulbs plastic tabs dont fit exactly water tight. I do it just as a fail safe. Water,plastic and high heat dont mix. You wouldnt even know you had a fire until its too late. I do it as a precaution, and to make sure the bulb itself doesnt vibrate and kill the bulb.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured Id give an update here. my fogs came in today and are getting installed Monday. Definitely a late easter but I can't wait and should be well worth the wait

• 3 weeks later...

Reading through this helped me find my fog light plugs which I could find the first time. Stoked about that! But question:

What do the wires from the plug lead into on the other end, if I hook up the lights? Are they tied into the marker/headlights already to come on automatically with them?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore