FS: Snap-on MG725 impact

chawkins6789

I bought a Snap-on MG725 1/2" drive impact late in 2011. Just used it for working on my truck and my moms car. It was not used in a professional shop setting. It has the protective boot and from my understanding

special edition red metal flake paint

MG725 Features:

• Unit delivers an outstanding 1,190 ft. lb. (1,613 N•m) of Bolt Break Away Torque!

• 810 ft. lb. (1,094 N•m) of Recommended Working Torque

• One piece precision machined magnesium housing yields an extremely durable lightweight, balanced unit with minimal vibration. Superior control with less user fatigue and longer tool life.

• 8 vane rotor provides faster motor start up and greater performance with more torque.

• Single chamber motor provides greater power and speed to remove stubborn bolts.

• Muffler kit reduces noise for quiet performance. Work longer with less auditory strain.

• Patented cushion grip ribbed handle cover resists most shop chemicals and is easily field replaced. Helps insulate tool from cold and reduces vibration.

• Patented tip valve trigger provides increased air flow and greater tool control.

• Twin hammer impact mechanism is durable and hard hitting. Fewer parts, less down time.

• Sealed in oil bath lubrication with Red Line Synthetic Oil always keeps impact mechanism lubricated for less wear.

• Slim style nose is ideal for working in restricted access areas.

• Anvil stop feature - Anvil stops when trigger is released. Prevents anvil from throwing nuts and sockets.

• Cushion grip trigger button delivers improved comfort and control.

I would like to get $375 shipped in the lower 48

yde5u3yh.jpg

2a9e9uje.jpg

atupyjaz.jpg

rebymu4a.jpg

6ypujehu.jpg

Edited by Chris (see edit history)

From my reading, these metallic painted ones were not widespread. The guys who run the trucks pretty much had to be sure they would sell. They could only be ordered in a 6 pack. 2-red, 2-blue, 2-purple(???), so not all trucks had them and they could not be ordered separately. The List price new on this is $473, This is as close to new as you will get out of a techs tool box. I bought it on the job, never used it there. I was forced to resign 2 weeks later with health complications. There are some on eBay with more use going for more money. I need to clean it up for nicer pics. It has sat on a shelf for over 2 years with light use. Basically working on my truck and brake jobs on my mom's G6. Im sure someone will want this beautiful beast.