Hey, that's not a Camaro....

Went to fill up last night and as I pulled up and rolled my window down the gas attendant (yes people have to pump our gas in NJ) said "SS? This isn't a Camaro.."

At first I didn't hear him, so I just gave the general "hah yeah" back, but it came to me a couple minutes later. Kinda blows my mind people don't know there's more, hell.. a lot more, than a Camaro SS lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

The other one is the infamous does that have the 454 engine and I've been asked more then ten times

My old boss asked that when I said I was going to check out the truck in the first place :lolsmack:

Lol oh yeah ive gotten the "hey does that thing have the 454" I tell em "no a 6.0" then they say " o I bet you wish it had the 454" lol some people just dont know

LOL I had someone say the exact same thing to me once. Oh it only has a 6.0 and not a 454 oh thats too bad. I just shook my head. I wated to say "you do realized the 454 SS from the early 90's only had 230hp, this is 345"

I also had someone tell me that I did not own a real SS because it was not supercharged

LOL I had someone say the exact same thing to me once. Oh it only has a 6.0 and not a 454 oh thats too bad. I just shook my head. I wated to say "you do realized the 454 SS from the early 90's only had 230hp, this is 345"

I also had someone tell me that I did not own a real SS because it was not supercharged

I have had these exact convos. Then told him the specifics and he just laughed and said nice emblems.

Have to ask what gas station you were at

Lol the wawa on rt72. Some kid maybe 18-22 with brown curly hair

Yea a guy at a chevy dealer only heard about trailblazer ss.. he told me theres no such thing as a silverado ss

That's pitiful... :facepalm:

I have had these exact convos. Then told him the specifics and he just laughed and said nice emblems.

Stupidity runs ramped with ignorance!

A dude at an onque gas station told me that only real sss had 6 speeds manuals and has corvette flags on them

What an asshat

I put corvette flags on everything I own.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

He meant they came like that from the assembly line , Not trying to say anything about people that have vette flags on their trucks