TSP 1 7/8 LS F-Body Headers

I have been researching online about the Texas Speed & Performance 1 7/8 LS F-Body Headers. I was wanting to know if any one knows if they for sure will fit on a 2006 2WD Silverado SS. I have Pacesetter 1 3/4 1999-2007 NBS LT's on my truck now with a set of Kooks cats and I reused my stock true dual exhaust. The guy who owned it before me put two Flowmasters on it with dual tailpipes exiting straight out back. I will be getting rid of everything and redoing my exhaust from headers back. I would like to use the TSP 1 7/8's, the same Kooks cats, a X-Pipe, two Super Pro Street SpinTech Mufflers, and 3" exhaust coming out to the rear which will be tucked up and turned down at the corner were the bed meets the bumper. only about 1.5" showing from under the truck.

Thanks for the help in advanced.

Jason

I looked at the 1 7/8 from tsp as well. I even emailed tsp. they said they can't guarantee a fit but said the 1 3/4 do fit. I've seen others say the 1 7/8 do fit though. What shape are your pacesetters in?? I'm interested if you're gonna sell those.

The Y/crossover pipe is what I've read as being the part you have to work on to get it to fit right. Check on pt I know the 1 3/4 they have used and im pretty sure the 1 7/8 has also been used.

I myself was wanting to do kooks f body headers 1 7/8 stepped to a 2' and 3.5" collectors and those have been done on these trucks as well. Why are you wanting TSP over a pacesetter 1 7/8, is the material? I mean if the pacesetters you have now have held up well, pacesetters has a 1 7/8 header for our trucks.

get that trans and converter bro ! you wont see any gains going bigger until your pushing some serious air. but i love my 1 7/8 pacesetters the coating has been holding up amazing so far!

I'm not sure if it matters or not but I believe all the 2wd guys on pt.net that are using the tsp 1 7/8 f-body headers are doing it on a standard 2wd chassis with the coil spring front end. At one point I was considering using them but I was never able to confirm from anyone if they would fit our chassis. I think you'll be the guinea pig on a torsion bar 2wd front end if you get them.

It doesn't matter because I'm getting them and will make them work, and if they do I'm spreading the word near and far on every forum that I'm on. IE SilveradoSS, PT.net and HorsePower Junkies.