Boat owners?

C-RichSS

What size motor she got in her? I want to go deep see fishing sometime but I've never seen the ocean yet :(

The outboard is 90 HP. The boat is pretty wide for her length and not much dead-rise in the bottom. She is easy to shove and so the 90 is pretty economical on this boat.

She's not fast though, about 39 MPH is all she'll do. On the other hand with the shallow dead-rise and width, there aren't many days I can run her wide open. (She'll beat you when the water gets rough.)

Hope you get your chance to go fish the ocean. Once you get out in water deep enough to turn that rich aqua blue, and you start to see flying fish, and the fish you get to the boat are lit up like neon signs, It'll be all you want to do. Least ways it was for me.

Sounds good. I think that's what were gonna do next year for my senior trip. My parents are gonna take me to destin Florida (people I farm for have a condo)

Also my grandpa has a 18 ft Prince craft with a 90hp on the back and I think it does about the same top end as yours

Sounds good. I think that's what were gonna do next year for my senior trip. My parents are gonna take me to destin Florida (people I farm for have a condo)

Also my grandpa has a 18 ft Prince craft with a 90hp on the back and I think it does about the same top end as yours

Pretty area, Destin. Had a chance to visit once when I lived in Fla. You shouldn't have any trouble finding fish there either.